Between Us Only!
THE FINAL ARTICLE!
It Is Time To Say Goodbyes!
- A wise man once said: ‘The skill in attending a party is knowing when it is time to leave’. We built something extraordinary together… and all things must end, and we wanted to do it right, to do it our way – REM lead vocalist Michael Stipe announces the alternative rock band is splitting after 31 years and 15 albums.
- A farewell is necessary before we can meet again, and meeting again, after moments or a lifetime is certain for those who are friends. Anon
- True love doesn’t have a happy ending, because true love never ends. Letting go is one way of saying I love you – Anon
- Sometimes you have to let go to see if there was anything worth holding on to – Anon
- Set the bird free – if it flies away from you – it was not yours from the beginning! – East African Swahili saying.
- Do not wake up sleeping dogs, they will wake up – and bite you! – Another East African Swahili expression.
- This battle may have been lost – but the war is still on ahead – French General after France invaded by Nazi Hitler German army.
- Sometimes you think you have won; when you have actually lost – and sometimes you think you have lost; when you have actually won! – Anon
- The usual old games and tricks do not work anymore – because people have gone past the Fear Element now!
- Do not bite the hand that feeds you – otherwise you will lick the boot that kicks you – Anon
- If you have something growing for you – keep it, nurture it – let it grow and prosper – do not put sand in your rice cake (food) – (Swahili East African) or spit on your food (Indian). If you do – in the end you yourself cannot eat it anymore!
- Do not kill the messenger of bad news! – Anon
- Sincerity and being caring, feeling and genuine are never wasted in the front of God – Arabic
I am one of those fans who had really got hurt and disappointed when The ABBA Swedish music group had decided to close down. The same for the Comedy series Seinfeld and Friends. Also The Oprah shows.
The reason they gave was the same one – when you are still ‘up there’ then it is time to quit!
I watched the film of Titanic as it was being rushed to its utter destruction – as it was being moved towards the icebergs – and despite the protestations of the young captains on board!
I am a sick diabetic person 63 years old – with eyesight and glaucoma problems. I am now continuously feeling a lot of pressures – and getting my face always bloodied – and my head swollen – as I bang it against brick walls! Nobody is hearing me – and I always end as the victim – because people do not want to hear the truth – and find evil and devious ways and means to ‘get back at me’!
I simply cannot now continue to handle the pressures I used to be able to do in the past – especially being out all alone there – and abandoned without any support and backing!
Things that have seemed to have been settled are being revived just to put me in a corner – and to silence me!
I have been writing for the last 8 years – and on the same subjects and topics – and I keep writing – again and again! I am writing more as a hobby – something that I like to do! Nothing more or less! The money is peanuts – if and when it comes in!
The Romans had said – Those that the gods are out to destroy make them not see, hear or speak. Or as we Arabs say – There is no one so blind but with eyes but cannot see; no one so deaf but with ears but cannot hear; and no one so dumb but with a mouth but cannot speak!
Or as Napoleon had appropriately had said – Do not interfere with someone set to destroy himself (Let it be syndrome!).
Things I had said in 1980s came to pass – even in my working time and career too! I am tired of saying so many times – again and again – I TOLD YOU SO! The same things that I have said in my articles from 2003 onwards – 8 years ago – came to pass! Just imagine! From my first book Between Us Only! – www.majidbooks.com
My First Arab Management Book – Psychology of Arab Management Thinking – Context and Perspectives – Arabian Magement Series. The book talked all about ‘the things going wrong in Arab Management’. See here how to order – or www.majidbooks.com
I warned and cautioned on the cinder fires burning underneath – instead my books and I were targeted instead! The book A Cry For Help! Went even so far to prophesied and predict the Arab Spring Uprisings – but who cares? See www.majidbooks.com Even the VIPs that I had sent my books did not have even the politeness and courtesy to acknowledge and thank me! As if I was embarrassing them instead to send them my books!
Why and What for are all these things?
My Second Arab Management Book – A Cry For Help! (The Real Cry!) – Context and Perspectives – Arabian Magement Series. The book talked all about ‘the things going more extreme and fundamental especially with The Youth and sort of predicted and propheised The Arab Spring Uprisings!. See here how to order – or www.majidbooks.com
Anyway, I would like to thank all my fans and supporters from my heart with warmth, sincerity and genuine feelings and touch. And I ask your forgiveness for those who chose ‘not to be my friends’ – and those trying to get back at me – to shut me up and close my mouth!
This is Goodbye – and wishing you all the very best in your lives, your families and in your endeavours! I came – and now I am going. Leave me alone NOW in peace – please!
Goodbye and Maa Salaamah!
Majid Al Suleimany
November 19th 2011 – Muscat – Oman.