The Oman National Day Celebrations.
Congratulations to His Majesty Sultan Qaboos bin Said and the people of Oman on the auspicious occasion of the 43rd National Day Celebrations – November 18th 2013.
My Views For The Future
More Focus For The Future – For The National Day Article: –
- Creating more meaningful jobs for The Youth especially in the Private Sector
- More focus on Occupational, Crafts and Vocational Training for Post Secondary School leavers to make them suitable for employment in the Private Sector jobs
- Career and Progression Plans to move more Omanis into middle and top management jobs to take over from the expatriates
- More female as above in jobs – and equality representation in the sexes
- More healthier living for all
- More care and attention to the elderly and pensioners as globally increasing percentages in the population
- Reduce the percentage expatriates to Omanis to reduce social and domestic problems
- More quality produced local goods for local markets and for exports.
- Raise more Safer Road Safety Awareness
- More incentives for more Internal Tourism Projects
- More flexibility and openness in Citizens’ situational rights and expressions trend to continue
By Majid Al Suleimany
November 15th 2013 – Muscat – Sultanate of Oman