Return To The Right Path and Ways Now!
Before it is too late for you!
An Open Message To Those That Use Others To Kill, Maim and Destroy!
Images – Orphans of The Sahara
I was watching this documentary – Orphans of The Sahara – see my article here – https://majidsn.com/2014/01/11/orphans-of-the-sahara/ – and it made me realise that the world is full of problems that left unsolved would come to haunt and torture us in the future! I similarly believe that the unjustified invasion of Iraq under guise of WMDs and Israeli intransigence are the main causes of what the world is today – a dangerous world – full of calamities, destruction, havoc, miseries, decadence and malaise! Full of hatreds, animosities, divisions and splits amongst peoples – and even within some of the countries too!
We will all die one day – as did Sharon – https://majidsn.com/2014/01/15/sharons-legacy-only-death-is-irreversible/ – and before we meet our Maker – and The Punishment on Earth, The Grave and Eternal Hell Fire! We will leave the world empty handed just like we came – see Alexander’s Three Wishes below! No one is going to stay in this world for ever – however powerful and great that you think yourself to be!
Read this one too – http://majidall.com/2011/12/09/why-do-we-do-all-these-things-to-each-other-now/
Read also Why I Like Oman Foreign Policies here! http://majidall.com/?s=why+i+like
The problems that we are facing in the world today is people thinking they are always right, correct and ethical – and others are not. And twisted ironies where legal becomes illegal – and illegal becomes legal by use of force, torture, victimisation – and blind support from bigger more powerful forces – who should know better and are acting against the very principles, ethics and focuses that they really and originally stood for – in order to achieve quick short term personal and selfish interests!
And shouting Wolf – Fire – in order to scare and frighten people to think and act like them! Or to heed their calls! It is, therefore, very important for us especially The Believers – even if in vain and name only! – to return to the Right Path and Ways – before it is too late for you!
The Religious Leaders, Elders and Heads need to do more to bring people in together – instead of dividing peoples and nations! Lead by examples, deeds and actions – by ethics and principles – and how to behave and interact with others in life – knowing we will all die one day – and held responsible for our actions – and inactions too!
May The Good Lord Have Mercy and Compassion on us – and Guide us back to the right fold and ways – Amin Amen
Sayings – Return To The Right Path (and Ways)
- Abu Bakrah (R.A.) narrated “I heard Allah’s Messenger (SAW) saying, When two Muslims fight (meet) each other with their swords, both the murderer as well as the murdered will go to Hell-fire.” I said, “O Allah’s Messenger!. It is all right for the murderer but what about the murdered one? Allah’s Messenger replied, “He surely had the intention to kill his companion – Bukhari, Vol. 1, Hadith 30
- Help one another in righteousness and piety, but help not one another in sin and rancor: Fear Allah for Allah’s strict in punishment – Religious – The Holy Quran 5:2
- The Believers are but a single Brotherhood: so make peace and reconciliation between your two (contending) brothers; and fear Allah that you may receive Mercy – The Holy Quran – 49:10
- If one of you sees something wrong, let him change it with his own hand; if he cannot, then raise voice and speak out against it; if he cannot do even that, then dislike or hate it in your heart, but hat is the lowest degree of faith – Religious – The Islamic Hadith
- Nations are about to falter on you(Muslims) from every horizon as crumbling eaters on the bowl, we say: are we few that day? Said: No, you are many that day, but you scum as scum stream, and God will tend your prestige from the hearts of your enemy; and make weakness in your health, it was said: what is weakness? Love life and hate death – Prophet Muhammad SAW
- The world suffers a lot. Not because of the violence of bad people, but because of the silence of good people – Napoleon
- The best way to resolve any problem in the human world is for all sides to sit down and talk – Dalai Lama
- If you want to make peace with your enemy, you have to work with your enemy. Then he becomes your partner – Nelson Mandela
- The significant problems we face today cannot besolved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them. – Albert Einstein
- Avoiding a problem doesn’t solve it. – Bonnie Jean Thornley
- The best way to escape from a problem is to solve it. – Alan Saporta
- Successful people are simply people who learn to solve their problems… they are not people without problems. – Anonymous
- Treat others as you want them to treat you because what goes around; comes around! – Arthur Wing Pinero
- O ye who believe! Be steadfast in the cause of Allah, bearing witness in equity: and let not a people’s enmity incite you to act otherwise than with justice. Be always just, that is nearer to righteousness. And fear Allah, Surely Allah is aware of what you do – The Holy Quran – Ch.5: V.9
- The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems – Mahatma Gandhi
- The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts – Bertrand Russell
- The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong – Mahatma Ghandi
- You may call for peace as loudly as you wish, but where there is no brotherhood there can in the end be no peace – Max Lerner – American Journalist and Educator
- The tragedy is that the so-called civilized men and nations conduct themselves as if the basis of society was violence! – Ghandi
- The media is the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent – and that is power. Because they control the minds of the masses – Malcolm X
- The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems – Mahatma Ghandi
- You are the best community ever brought forth for mankind (in that) you command the proper and forbid the improper and believe in God – The Holy Quran 3:110
- Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter! – Chinua Achebe Late
- We can learn even from our enemies. – Ovid
- Don’t tell your problems to people: eighty percent don’t care; and the other twenty percent are glad you have them. – Lou Holtz
- At times one remains faithfulto a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. – Friedrich Nietzsche
- If my brother fights my brother – I will try to bring them together – and not get involved. But if my brother fights my cousin – I will support my brother. But if my cousin fights someone else – I will support my cousin! – Arabian
- Be courteous to the person going up; because you will meet him coming down! – East African
The Three Final Wishes of Alexander the Great Alexander
Alexander was a great Greek king. As a military commander, he was undefeated and the most successful throughout history. On his way home from conquering many countries, he came down with an illness. At that moment, his captured territories, powerful army, sharp swords, and wealth all had no meaning to him. He realized that death would soon arrive and he would be unable to return to his homeland. He told his officers: “I will soon leave this world. I have three final wishes. You need to carry out what I tell you.” His generals, in tears, agreed.
“My first wish is to have my physician bring my coffin home alone. After a gasping for air, Alexander continued: “My second wish is scatter the gold, silver, and gems from my treasure-house along the path to the tomb when you ship my coffin to the grave.” After wrapping in a woolen blanket and resting for a while, he said: “My final wish it to put my hands outside the coffin.” People surrounding him all were very curious, but no one dare to ask the reason. Alexander’s most favored general kissed his hand and asked: “My Majesty, We will follow your instruction. But can you tell us why you want us to do it this way?”
After taking a deep breath, Alexander said: “I want everyone to understand the three lessons I have learned. To let my physician carry my coffin alone is to let people realize that a physician cannot really cure people’s illness. Especially when they face death, the physicians are powerless. I hope people will learn to treasure their lives. My second wish is to tell people not to be like me in pursuing wealth. I spent my whole life pursuing wealth, but I was wasting my time most of the time. My third wish to let people understand that I came to this world in empty hands and I will leave this world also in empty hands.” he closed his eyes after finished talking and stopped breathing.